SE3: NEW High Quality SEF - completed example
Do you need a high quality example of a completed SEF in line with the new September 2015 OFSTED Handbook and the latest RonL?
This e-folder of documentation is available to download immediately onto your desktop. It costs £75 + VAT and includes:
- High quality example of a completed SEF, written in line with the 2015 OFSTED handbook (Sept 2015) using the 6 areas (including EYFS) of inspection: Overall effectiveness, Effectiveness of Leadership & Management, Quality of teaching, learning and assessment, Personal development, behaviour and welfare, Outcomes for pupils and EYFS.
- A precise, evaluative style with OFSTED judgements supported by a strong evidence base – illustrations of evidence sources including page references to the latest RonL and data from pupil and parent surveys.
- The SEF examples use the OFSTED language of proportion shown in colour; included is a document defining the language of proportion in percentages.
- A SEF example that demonstrates succinct self-evaluation - approximately ten high quality A4 pages – including an Introduction and School Characteristics, Overall effectiveness, Effectiveness of Leadership & Management, Quality of teaching, learning and assessment, Personal development, behaviour and welfare, Outcomes for pupils and EYFS, Capacity to Improve and Key Actions for improvement in the above areas.
- A SEF written using Microsoft Word – easy to copy, edit or amend to personalise.
- SEF writing tips and training materials for senior managers including a training Powerpoint and OFSTED’s guidance on self-evaluation.
- Examples of key data to use as evidence for the SEF from pupil, parent and staff surveys.
- An example of a SEF summarized on A4 for staff, governors, parents and adults in school answering the four questions: What do we do well? What are our areas for development? What have we done about them? What impact has this had on pupil achievement?
Head Teacher Feedback:
"The SEF was so useful - at last we have a short, good quality evaluation of our issues and improvements - it enabled us to spend all our time thinking about our school instead of how to write a document - thankyou"
You already have that in your basket
- AT: Assessment, Tracking & Target Setting Documentation
- CP: Communication with Parents Documentation
- LM: Leadership & Management Documentation
- PP: Primary School Policies
- RE: RE, Worship & SIAMS Documentation
- SA: Standards & Achievement Documentation
- SE: Self Evaluation & OFSTED Documentation
- SL: Subject/Area Leadership & Management Documentation
- SM: Staff Management & Recruitment Documentation
- TL: Monitoring the Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment Documentation