SE3: NEW High Quality SEF Example - completed example
Do you need an outstanding example of a completed SEF in line with the 2015 OFSTED Handbook and the latest RonL?
This e-folder of documentation is available to download immediately onto your desktop. It costs £75 + VAT and includes:
- High quality example of a completed SEF, written in line with the 2015 OFSTED handbook using the 5 areas of inspection: The Achievement of Pupils, The Quality of Teaching, Behaviour & Safety, Leadership & Management and EYFS.
- A precise, evaluative style with OFSTED judgements supported by a strong evidence base – illustrations of evidence sources including page references to the latest RonL and data from pupil and parent surveys.
- The SEF examples use the OFSTED language of proportion shown in colour; included is a document defining the language of proportion in percentages.
- A SEF example that demonstrates succinct self-evaluation - approximately ten high quality A4 pages – including an Introduction and School Characteristics, Overall Effectiveness, Pupil Achievement in KS1 and KS2, Quality of Teaching, Leadership and Management and EYFS, Capacity to Improve and Key Actions for improvement in the above areas.
- A SEF written using Microsoft Word – easy to copy, edit or amend to personalise.
- SEF writing tips and training materials for senior managers including a training Powerpoint and OFSTED’s guidance on self-evaluation.
- Examples of key data to use as evidence for the SEF from pupil, parent and staff surveys.
- An example of a SEF summarized on A4 for staff, governors, parents and adults in school answering the four questions: What do we do well? What are our areas for development? What have we done about them? What impact has this had on pupil achievement?
Head Teacher Feedback:
"The SEF was so useful - at last we have a short, good quality evaluation of our issues and improvements - it enabled us to spend all our time thinking about our school instead of how to write a document - thankyou"
You already have that in your basket
- AT: Assessment, Tracking & Target Setting Documentation
- CP: Communication with Parents Documentation
- LM: Leadership & Management Documentation
- PP: Primary School Policies
- RE: RE, Worship & SIAMS Documentation
- SA: Standards & Achievement Documentation
- SE: Self Evaluation & OFSTED Documentation
- SL: Subject/Area Leadership & Management Documentation
- SM: Staff Management & Recruitment Documentation
- TL: Monitoring Teaching & Learning Documentation