SE3: NEW Outstanding SEF - completed example
Do you need an outstanding example of a completed SEF in line with the NEW OFSTED Handbook and the latest RonL?
The e-folder of documentation available to download immediately onto your desktop costs £60 + VAT and includes:
- NEW high quality example of a completed SEF, written in line with the latest OFSTED handbook using the 4 areas of inspection: The Achievement of pupils, The Quality of teaching, Behaviour & Safety & Leadership & Management.
- A precise, evaluative style with OFSTED judgements in blue supported by a strong evidence base – illustrations of evidence sources in red including page references to the latest RonL and data from pupil and parent surveys in purple.
- The SEF examples use the OFSTED language of proportion shown in green type; included is a document defining the language of proportion in percentages.
- SEF examples that demonstrate succinct self-evaluation - in just seven high quality A4 pages – including an introduction school context page; 1 page for pupil achievement in KS1 and 1 page for KS2; 1 page for the quality of teaching; 1 page for behaviour and safety; 1 page for leadership and management and 1 page for overall effectiveness, capacity to improve and key actions for improvement.
- A SEF written using Microsoft Word – easy to copy, edit or amend to suit your school.
- SEF writing tips and training materials for senior managers including a training Powerpoint and OFSTED’s guidance on self-evaluation.
- Examples of key data to use as evidence for the SEF from pupil, parent and staff surveys.
- An example of a SEF summarized on A4 for staff, governors, parents and adults in school answering the four questions: What do we do well? What are our areas for development? What have we done about them? What impact has this had on pupil achievement?
Head Teacher Feedback:
"The SEF was so useful - at last we have a short, good quality evaluation of our issues and improvements - it enabled us to spend all our time thinking about our school instead of how to write a document - thankyou"
You already have that in your basket
- AT: Assessment, Tracking & Target Setting Documentation
- CP: Communication with Parents Documentation
- ES: Extended Schools Documentation
- LM: Leadership & Management Documentation
- PP: Primary School Policies
- RE: RE, Worship & SIAMS Documentation
- SA: Standards & Achievement Documentation
- SE: Self Evaluation & OFSTED Documentation
- SL: Subject/Area Leadership & Management Documentation
- SM: Staff Management & Motivation Documentation
- SR: Staff Recruitment & Induction Documentation
- TL: Monitoring Teaching & Learning Documentation